Consumer Direct Care Network Alaska (CDAK) provides quality care and support to Alaskans with physical, intellectual, or developmental disabilities so they can remain safe, healthy, and independent in their homes and communities.
We assist individuals who choose self-direction for their non-medical services and supports. Self-directed care puts you in control, allowing you to arrange and direct your services and determine the care best suited for your needs
- Personal Care Services give you control over your in-home care and support for activities of daily living and everyday tasks.
- Chore Services are there when you need assistance maintaining your home because of age or disability.
- Respite Services provide relief to your primary Caregiver while ensuring your needs are met.
- Habilitative Services help people with developmental and related disabilities achieve maximum independence.
- Veteran Services allow Veterans of all ages to receive the home and community-based services they need in a self-directed way.
Our programs are here to support you in the comfort and safety of your home.
To learn more, please call us at 888-900-7962. Or fill out the form below, and we will contact you.