Starting in May 2023, Private Pay monthly statements will have a new look. Statements will show the current amount due, past due amounts and any credits to your account.
Additionally, there is a new option to view statements online, make online payments and set up automatic drafts.
Payment Options for Private Pay Services Include:
- Pay online using our Private Pay Services Payment Portal – www.PatientNotebook.com/Alaska.
- The portal is linked under the Resources tab on our website.
- Pay over the phone by calling 1-833-819-0842 and speaking with a Consumer Direct Care Network (CDCN) Collections Department Representative.
- Pay by mail using a check, money order, or credit card.
Attn: Collections Department
Consumer Direct Care Network
100 Consumer Direct Way
Missoula, MT 59808
- Auto draft can be set up by speaking with a CDCN Collections Department Representative.
- CDCN does not accept cash payments.
- Do not mail or bring payments to office locations.
Unless you request us to, we will not call you to collect payment or verify your payment information.
To review the Terms for Private Pay Accounts, please visit ConsumerDirectAK.com/Forms.
If you have any questions about Private Pay statements, please call 1-833-819-0842.